Survival Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlling Stats?

3 posters

Go down

Idea/Suggestion Controlling Stats?

Post by Fattycat17 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Well a common problem in the previous game was that there was a ton of food, but it would take ages to fill your hunger or thirst... I think the problem is that we are scaling hunger and thirst too highly
-Current game is based off 100, most food heals about 5-10
So I thought that if we have a small scale...
-Each stat is based off 10 or 8
This would make it easier for us to portion foods and easier to calculate armor stats and easier to manage how hunger works....
Fattycat17
Fattycat17

Male Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Idea/Suggestion Re: Controlling Stats?

Post by jobro13 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am

I actually think we should have something that should indicate that you are "hungry". At that point, you should eat something.

An apple will just solve the problem for like 2 hours in-game. But, for example 4 slices of bread will solve it for like 6 in-game hours.

If you don't eat something, you will start "starving" and your health will decrease.
jobro13
jobro13

Male Posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicMasterRohan Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 pm

I agree with Fattycat, it takes ages to fill your hunger or thirst. I think that you should lose hunger and thirst slower. I also agree with you, jobro, I can't even count how many times I have died because of forgetting to eat or drink.

MagicMasterRohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down