Survival Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripting Application - MemoryAddress

3 posters

Go down

Scripting Application - MemoryAddress Empty Scripting Application - MemoryAddress

Post by MemoryAddress Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi, I'm MemoryAddress - Memory for short.  I've been watching (well, lurking) here for a while now, and finally decided to apply/sign up/whatever it's called for scripting here.  I've been talking with Fattycat (among others [SCARFACIAL]), and I think this is something I want to be a part of, if I can.

In case my scripting skills are doubted (which is likely), I've dug up a few of my recent projects.
Roblox item ID: 121379985   - My pseudo OOP implementation.  Probably horrible but it was a first try.
github/thecrazyp3nguin/Molecular   - A library I was messing with, I might come back to it someday.
pastebin/UKmKi99C   - An armor generator which generates a set of body armor (no helmets) around the player when they spawn.  Mainly a weld experiment, but I decided to play with it.

(I didn't post working links because I'm apparently not allowed to :c)

Whether I get accepted or not is up to you - let's see Smile
MemoryAddress
MemoryAddress

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Scripting Application - MemoryAddress Empty Re: Scripting Application - MemoryAddress

Post by coolieman2 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:01 am

Uhmm try to put real links. I copy-pasted and i'm not getting anything.
coolieman2
coolieman2

Male Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Scripting Application - MemoryAddress Empty Re: Scripting Application - MemoryAddress

Post by MemoryAddress Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

coolieman2 wrote:Uhmm try to put real links. I copy-pasted and i'm not getting anything.

I can't, my account isn't a week old yet.

Here's some spaced out links. Remove the spaces from them and put them in the address bar.

github . com /thecrazyp3nguin/Molecular
pastebin . com /UKmKi99C
roblox . com/--item?id=121379985
MemoryAddress
MemoryAddress

Back to top Go down

Post by jobro13 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 am

Just for the record, MemoryAdress, you can post url's normally here! (One of the benefits of using an external site!)

You won't get [content deleted] here Wink

www.google.com
jobro13
jobro13

Male Posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoryAddress Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:30 am

I would've but at the time of me posting the thread the account wasn't seven days old yet, which is apparently a requirement to post offsite links.
MemoryAddress
MemoryAddress

Back to top Go down

Post by jobro13 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Lol, serious? Lemme change that. (Oh, I keep forgetting to add you in scripters, I will do it now!)
jobro13
jobro13

Male Posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down