Survival Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Idea/Suggestion Ideas

Post by guys102 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:59 pm

I have quite a few ideas to list, tell me when something is impossible or, crossing the line, Please give me feedback.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fall Damage-If your on a tall hill, and you jump off in real life, you'd break  your legs, Shocked so, if possible add fall damage, or heck, even add it where you can break both of your legs when you land, and then you either move slower, or your legs are rag dolled, and you have to crawl. (I'm not sure if the joint movement is possible.)

Foraging-There should be a animation while foraging, (yes I already read the forum.) How I think the animation should look, is your robloxian puts two hands on the object there collecting. Also, I think wood shouldn't be possible to collect with just two hands, unless it's like a very old tree you can break bark off of, but that wouldn't be useful. I think you should have a axe/sword first. and then you can use trees, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. but it's my mind, how the axe/sword animation would look.. no idea.

Options-This could be located somewhere on the left side, but, why I'm really suggesting this is because of the F4 button to forage, I can't forage because if I press my F4 button, it automatically sends me up some message,Sad  that I'll never interact with, I want where the users can choose which button they forage with, (hope I'm not asking for much.) If there's a thing where I can shutdown the F4 commands, etc. please let me know.

Digging-This would be useful, in some cases, for example if someone wants tech points, all they need to do is dig in different areas, and they'll find objects (like glass, utensils, etc.) but they'll all have different conditions.
Like: Rusty Spoon:10 Tech Points.
They could either dig with there hands, or make a shovel, how I think a shovel would be made with so many resources are: WoodPole+Hemp+CarvedStone(or wood)(the hemp will wrap around the wooden pole for more comfort) what skills would this require? no idea.

That's all I have for now. Thank you for reading.
guys102
guys102

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Idea/Suggestion Re: Ideas

Post by Fattycat17 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Fall damage is going to be implemented in the latest version
Foraging Animation is planned too
Options are also planned xD
Digging in the ground, idk about this

Nice to see more and more players joining the website
Fattycat17