Survival Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there

4 posters

Go down

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post by Velibor Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello there,

I'm Velibor. Some may know me from the Scripting Helper forums witch I visit each day to give them a little help.

About me
I'm from The Netherlands, 17 Years old and I'm a 4 year ROBLOX veteran that knows a lot about Scripting (APIs, complex algrotims, Database stuff, you name it) and I'm a lead webdesigner at a starting web company. So yeah, I can make awsome stuff with UI design.

How do I work ?
Well every single part is well thought, creating images, etc to explain how it is going to work. After that I write every single step down, what is going to happen when we do a certain action. After that is done, we get busy creating. The first round off improvement now starts, basically we are looking for performance and the Dynamic functions of the code. If that can get better then I just throw away the code, and start over again with a even better result.

What is my goal here you may ask ?
Well, some times I get easily bored, and then I'm going to look for projects to work on. Today is no different day Smile

- Juriaan

Velibor

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by jobro13 Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 am

Holy shit.

1) I'm from the netherlands too.
2) I'm also a 4 year-old veteran of roblox (2009)
3) I'm also 17.

I'm impressed... I'm wondering, how did you get into this company as actual employer? I currently have a normal job (that is something "most" people do at this age) but I would really like to do something with programming actually... I'm just wondering how you got into this company.

Thanks for coming here, thank you very much, you are an asset to the team. Enjoy your stay.
jobro13
jobro13

Male Posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattycat17 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Nice to meet yea Velibor! Hopefully we can meet up and chat some time, I am also a GUI designer (But I like to code more)
Fattycat17
Fattycat17

Male Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by powerfultyphlosion Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Woah! You guys are 17, I'm only 12!

powerfultyphlosion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content